Thursday, February 09, 2006

Finally Starting

Well, I'm finally starting to blog here in Ireland!
It's something I thought I would never do, but it has always facinated me that I could record a journal that might be a blessing to others who want to know of the day to day things and events that go on in the ministry here in ireland!
My oldest daughter Sharon just finished recording 13 hours of chior singing at West Coast baptist College and really enjoyed it! She is learning so much and growing so much! I am truly proud of how the Lord has blessed my family!
We just heard back from the head of the building that we rent from for our Church meetings that we are allowed to stay indefinitely, and we are so relieved! What an answer to prayer! Thank you to all who have prayed about this situation! We continue to look for suitable church property, and will know more tomorrow about some very serious sellers and see if anything will fit our needs!
There's more to come, especially with our revival starting in less than a month, so pray with us for God to change us, and grow us as a Church and as Christians here in the land of Ireland.
Until later, Pastor Craig

1 comment:

Patrick, Ṣạraph. said...

Hello Pastor Ledbetter!

It is good to do things you never thought you would do!

It is one good way for people to find out who you are.

It is more likely that people will be able to easily find out what they want to know about you.

May God bless your posts!